real car FIRE ACCIDENT caught on tape

 

Accident on NY's long Island Sothern State parkway . This driver merges into the parkway at (1:55) and I knew he was drunk . You can tell how he swithes between the lanes but makes a crucial mistake at around min (2:40) , when he over-compensates to the right after not going with the turn , he swings around lane 2 and then 1 he slams head on into the divider where his cars ignites right after impact , does a 360 and slams into the divider again . I had vehicles to my right and had no choice but to run right over his bumper .
He hit the divider so hard , that ass I aproached the vehicle , I was puzzle to see noone right away on the drivers side . He had been slamed into the passenger door so hard his feet were across the drivers seat .
You can see how he stumbles when I got him out . At first I thought he was dizzy from the crash , but one word out of his mouth and I knew he was dizzy for other reasons . He is so drunk he tries to put the fire out with a few squirts from his water bottle . Thanks to my boss Cosma for using the fire extinguisher that I always carried in my truck for such occasions . The mans vehicle burned to the ground within a few minutes .

Comments